A bottle top propane stove is a quick, easy way to cook up a hearty meal when you’re hiking, camping, and/or out in the wilderness. That said, it does come with its limitations. You can’t just cook any meal on a Coleman propane stove per se.
Why Buy A Bottle Top Propane Stove
A bottle top propane stove offers you a way to cook food in any conditions, no matter how extreme. You get consistent cooking power and can cook more efficiently using only the fuel needed.
On a single propane cylinder, you get up to 2.5 hours of cooking power across an eight-inch pan. The adjustable burner can also be adjusted, helping you change the temperature.
The bottle top propane stove is easy to carry – its biggest benefit! You carry with it in your backpack and always have a way to cook a dinner without having to light a fire or fight the environment around you.
What Foods Can You Cook On A Propane Stove
Assuming you use the full eight inches on a bottle top stove, there’s a lot you can book on a propane burner.
- Cook some corn and potatoes, bringing the heat up and cooking your potatoes to perfection.
- Eggs. A classic camping breakfast. Pop a couple of eggs in a pan on top of a stove and within a few minutes you’ve got a gem of a dish ready to be devoured.
- Panini or grilled cheese sandwich. A little melted cheese on toasty bread is easy to accomplish on a propane stove.
- Stir-fries. So long as you use your time efficiently, you can make all sorts of stir-fries cast iron-style. You can mix in some fried veggies and meats or take things another way to use avocados, black beans, tomatoes, and sour cream.
- Creamy pastas are relatively easy to prepare on a propane stove. With a little boil, a few minutes is all it takes to cook up a noodle of your choice and then, tag it with some garnishes, sauce, and campfire-cooked meat.
- Stews and soups are a smart dinner to eat if you want to keep light but full. People who hike or who are in very hot conditions can also benefit from a stew or soup which contributes to hydration and can also be cooled off to have cold later in the day.
These are just some ideas but there are dozens – if not hundreds – more. It’s all in how you want to eat. Visit ShopperPlus.ca today to shop a bottle top propane stove and other outdoor living accessories.