Natural, holistic remedies to a variety of health challenges could be a click away for you with aromatherapy essential oil diffusers.
Aromatherapy has been for centuries, used by cultures all over the world. What are known as ‘essential oils’ are actually compounds extracted from plant materials? They are used for everything from treating physical illness to mental illness and relaxation.
Essential oils should not be ingested but rather, applied topically or taken in through inhalation. Using an essential oil diffuser, all you need to do is apply 3-5 drops to 100 milliliters of water in a diffuser. Alternatively, you may also use 2 drops per teaspoon in a carrier oil such as almond oil. The following are some of the most popular essential oils.
- Lavender: This is one of the best known essential oils and is used for relaxation, help with sleep and to reduce anxiety.
- Tea Tree: This is commonly used topically to treat rashes, insect bites, nail fungus, and head lice.
- Frankincense: Believers suggest frankincense to relieve chronic stress, anxiety, skin diseases, and coughs and colds.
- Peppermint: As a mild stimulant, peppermint oil induces alertness and is used to combat a range of things, including headaches, nausea, coughs, fatigue, and travel sickness.
- Orange: Uplifting and energizing, orange as an essential oil is anti-inflammatory and helps to relax muscle spasms.
Now, when you buy an essential oil diffuser from Living.ca, there are a lot of bullet points you’ll want to know. An essential oil diffuser will generally last up to 10 hours and covers spaces up to 200 square feet in size.
You’ll notice your diffuser operates super quietly. It also has a large capacity of up to 300 ml of water, producing 30 ml of moisture every hour. The exact model from Living.ca, in addition to being an aromatherapy diffuser, can be used as a humidifier and night light as well.
If you don’t want to use any of the aforementioned oils in your diffuser, you certainly don’t have to. After you have your aromatherapy diffuser, you can use any number of different oils in it. It doesn’t hurt to look into what oils might be best for you. For example, if you want to treat something like dry skin, specific essential oils you will want to use include frankincense, rose, helichrysum, lavender, and geranium. It’s all what you want to use it to treat and what the true purpose of your essential oil diffuser is.